GNC Class Action:Get Involved
We are Class Action Law Firm representing current and former employees of GNC who were not properly compensated under the applicable wage laws of the United States and several states.
Although litigation is currently under way we are looking for more individuals willing to participate. If you are an employee or former employee who believes that you were not properly compensated and wants more information or to get involved, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your contact with our firm will remain confidential. We look forward to hearing from you to discuss your experiences working for G.N.C.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "We feel so much better since starting the Peak Performance Pack, and using the Viality fitness line 8 months ago. My husband has lost 50 pounds, so far, and says..."
- "I purchased Suave Keratin Infusion. I used it as instructed and now my hair is falling out and I am going bald. I wish I had done my homework and look..."
- "Posture Pal inventor Chris Geisert has recently started selling his Posture Pal forward head posture cushion again after a long legal battle against Bernard Brown who was demoted by Geisert..."
- "Home Perfect customers beware. Spent $250 on sink. Didn't open the box within 48 hours, not realizing their incredibly limited damage reporting policy. They would not help..."
- "i received a netspend mastercard today and they put my nick-name on the card this is just weird,and i really want to know how do the get my info?and i..."
- "I ordered the My First Cooking Playset from LTD Commmodities. The set was advertised to include a coffee maker, an oven & 11 pieces of cookware. The item was on..."
- "I've been trying to restore service with my new tracfone for several weeks. I had to move my service from my old Tracfone to my new Tracfone because my..."
- "Our video of the Sandos Playacar in Playa del Carmen Mexico..."
- "Pizza hut in North Manchester, In the last 3 times I've ordered my orders were burnt *** poor customer service!!get it together pizza hut!!..."