GNC Class Action:Get Involved
We are Class Action Law Firm representing current and former employees of GNC who were not properly compensated under the applicable wage laws of the United States and several states.
Although litigation is currently under way we are looking for more individuals willing to participate. If you are an employee or former employee who believes that you were not properly compensated and wants more information or to get involved, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
Your contact with our firm will remain confidential. We look forward to hearing from you to discuss your experiences working for G.N.C.d40a1fd review #312596
You may also like
- "The worst customer service I've experienced in years, but that matches the quality of the product. I wanted a decent wig to wear on bad hair days. I could have..."
- "Black Friday GNC advertised Fitbit One for $9.99 and Fitbit Flex for $39.99. I order immediately on fri. (6) Fitbit One's for my kids/grandkids and 2 FB Flex for myself/husband...."
- "Bought a No No Pro. Try it free for 60 days it says...yeah right. Try to return this thing when you find out it doesn't work and watch the games..."
- "Do not buy from sephora!! I made a order online 12/10 it came today 12/17 and the only thing in the box was the samples!! The Tarte palette was the..."
- "Just over a year later the keypad went bad. Paid 85 dollars for the lock. Called company for replacement and they do not have replacement parts!!! Buy a..."
- "I got these two items as a sample for $4.95 a piece next thing I know is I get $83 for the RX item taken out of my account and..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "My wife who has cancer Was on puppy find,found this puppy for 1200 with shipping 1400 seller called from (503-401-1117) I asked for photos and after tell me it was..."
- "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..."