GNC-I work there, check this out for the shocking truth
I work there and they will lie to customers to cover there a**es. They cut my hours when I refused to lie to my customers.
I do have ethics you know. I would never lie and have the possibility of harming someone by selling a wrong product for the stores gain.
Guess what? Numbers are more important than the customer according to GNC. We have to sell multivitamins on every sale!
If we cannot sell certain items or meet point goals, we get fired! Yes, I said fired!
They harass me daily and do not give me the time to learn the products.
The manager just sold a customer multivitamins for excess water weight in his body. What?! Then griped at me for not doing the same.
Stay away from them if you want to stay healthy.review #150471
You may also like
- "I hired Lowe's installer to install our dishwasher, the installer didn't tighten the nut to the dishwasher and it resulted us losing our kitchen,dining room wall and carpet. This was..."
- "Your store at 71st and Georgetown Rd Indianapolis is filthy you have people standing around talking to each other and walking by filth. One young lady was trying hard to..."
- "Received coupon for doing a protein meal plan type survey on their website. The coupon clearly states exp of 12/31/2015 and can be used in stores or online with..."
- "I do not own a Lennar home, but I have lived next to a model home for over one year. I have had major drainage problems with their property draining..."
- "United PetSafe almost killed my Greyhound on July 3, 2013 on our flights from San Diego to Boston. My dog and my cat were never allowed out of their crates,..."
- "A friend found Carlos Catala/Carriers4Less for me. My son had just gone up to Virginia after finishing his A School for his Naval assignment. Instead of doing my own due..."
- "My family and I checked into the Great Wolf Lodge on July 2. When we arrived and went to our room, we were shocked at the size of the room...."
- "as I was using this flashlight the small bulb inside came loose I had this flashlight approximately 4 to 5 months I returned to Menard's in Bismarck, North Dakota store..."
- "I signed a management agreement with JLS and they have mistreated our property, allowed renters to remove walls, drill holes and steal equipment they said we should leave for the..."