GNC-I work there, check this out for the shocking truth
I work there and they will lie to customers to cover there a**es. They cut my hours when I refused to lie to my customers.
I do have ethics you know. I would never lie and have the possibility of harming someone by selling a wrong product for the stores gain.
Guess what? Numbers are more important than the customer according to GNC. We have to sell multivitamins on every sale!
If we cannot sell certain items or meet point goals, we get fired! Yes, I said fired!
They harass me daily and do not give me the time to learn the products.
The manager just sold a customer multivitamins for excess water weight in his body. What?! Then griped at me for not doing the same.
Stay away from them if you want to stay healthy.d618d4b review #150471
You may also like
- "I purchased a mattress from Sears that had a 10 year unlimited warranty. They had to replace it due to springs & sagging.The brand of mattress was no longer available..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "I hired Lowe's installer to install our dishwasher, the installer didn't tighten the nut to the dishwasher and it resulted us losing our kitchen,dining room wall and carpet. This was..."
- "Dr. Paul O’Reilly ,of Burlington Dental Clinic ,was found guilty of professional misconduct at an investigation into his fitness to practise dentistry ,held on 12 December, 2014 ,in..."
- "I do not like Achievecard? First off you do not get your $ two days faster, that's a lie!!! Customer Service isn't ***, can't provide you with any information too..."
- "I am not sure why so many bad reviews unless only people who had a bad experience take the time to write. Purchased first cruise package in Oct 2012. 1..."
- "I installed a set of four Pulstar plugs on my Saturn VUE. After a few months of improved gas mileage my vehicle began having momentary bouts of lost power. After..."
- "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..."
- "In Oct 2012they did liposuction and we are in 2014 and have bad results I have sinking spots like potholes.. my husband says they messed up my stomach. he..."