GNC-I work there, check this out for the shocking truth
I work there and they will lie to customers to cover there a**es. They cut my hours when I refused to lie to my customers.
I do have ethics you know. I would never lie and have the possibility of harming someone by selling a wrong product for the stores gain.
Guess what? Numbers are more important than the customer according to GNC. We have to sell multivitamins on every sale!
If we cannot sell certain items or meet point goals, we get fired! Yes, I said fired!
They harass me daily and do not give me the time to learn the products.
The manager just sold a customer multivitamins for excess water weight in his body. What?! Then griped at me for not doing the same.
Stay away from them if you want to stay healthy.10836cad review #150471
You may also like
- "Yesterday I had to worst walmart experience ever at check out. the cashier had the worst customer service I have experienced in my life !!!!!!!!! I enjoy couponing and she..."
- "I hired Lowe's installer to install our dishwasher, the installer didn't tighten the nut to the dishwasher and it resulted us losing our kitchen,dining room wall and carpet. This was..."
- "Black Friday GNC advertised Fitbit One for $9.99 and Fitbit Flex for $39.99. I order immediately on fri. (6) Fitbit One's for my kids/grandkids and 2 FB Flex for myself/husband...."
- "I sat at counter and had all I could do to not throw up. The stainless and shelves were nasty. The manger looked nasty. Pants dragging on floor wearing..."
- "Ordered chicken pasta alfredo. Got home with it, opened it up and there was hardly any sauce and the chicken was barely warm. ..."
- "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..."
- "beware that this individual is now doing business under these other names: opera fashion group inc opera fashion group llc opera by sueli costa llc gabikini bossa beach AMONG MANY OTHERS. this individual is a..."
- "I hired Simply The Best Entertainment to have a DJ for a teenage birthday party. Eric Symons, who said he was the owner, sent a 60 year old guy named..."
- "They manipulated our physical and mental state of mind by making us wait for well over 6 hours with no meals and two small children. Once we were mentally exhausted..."