100% full Not resolved

Black Friday GNC advertised Fitbit One for $9.99 and Fitbit Flex for $39.99.I order immediately on fri.

(6) Fitbit One's for my kids/grandkids and 2 FB Flex for myself/husband. Order confirmed, payment processed immediately. Next day they emailed me stating "Backordered" will ship when "back in stock". Next email said "out of stock" then a few days later email sent stating order CANCELLED.

Upon calling rep offers $10 credit and free shipping on next order (I have Shoprunner). REALLY?? Im calling the BBB and consumer complaints hotline of my local news channel.

This is blatant FALSE ADVERTISEMENT to lure shoppers to their site on Black Friday!!They have permanently lost my business!

Reason of review: FALSE ADVERTISEMENT .

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Being misled and deceived, Being disregarded, Trickery.

Had an Experience with Gnc?

Comments

ecstlaboratory
California, United States #952376

We have been like clockwork, all orders

delivered on time and the gear is exceptional...

the consistency is beyond description! Nothing but

great service Our shipping and delivery are 100% free

and very convenient.

ecstlaboratory@gmail.com

ecstlaboratory
California, United States #952375

We have been like clockwork, all orders

delivered on time and the gear is exceptional...

the consistency is beyond description! Nothing but

great service Our shipping and delivery are 100% free

and very convenient.

http://ecstlaboratory.wix.com/ecstlaboratory ecstlaboratory@gmail.com

West Roxbury, Massachusetts, United States #913699

uh did you actually order directly from GNC?because In none of those 3 photos you post does it show a link directly to GNC.

it's to all kinds of "deal" sites.

it's not false advertising as most if not all online retail shops of course will take $$$ up front for an order THEN process it IF & WHEN it's there. usually happens quickly. you say they emailed you once to tell you it was on backorder then canceled? well guess what.

that's the RIGHT thing to do. no company should be forced to get an order together as soon as it's put through. as soon as payment is confirmed and not just because you hit the PAY button because the $$$ doesn't always come right out. then depending on when it was ordered you'd have to wait for someone to acdtually verify said item was available to begin processing.

you might want to get a little more facts/information in your complaint next time before making yourself look like a fool who's just trying to blame their own inability to read the fine print on a company.

and go ahead contacting the BBB it won't do you squat.

I know because I've contacted them myself and all they are is a reporting bureau, they themselves, can't do SQUAT to companies except pass on the necessary information to the appropriate parties.Ie: attorney general or whomever would handle the case.

Cgaskin21
to notgivingit #913762

Yes I ordered directly from the official GNC website and also received order confirmation.The screenshots were merely to show that several sites recognized the Black Friday deal all had links taking you to the Fitbit deal on GNC website.

GNC has since deleted their own links as well as discontinued selling Fitbits at all. This is why there is no screenshot of GNC's direct link or of said advertisement.

Maybe my complaint seems unreasonable to you perhaps BC you were not the one who felt happy one minute that you had completed a major part of your Christmas shopping plus scored an awesome deal only to have it all taken away due to an "error in pricing on their part".175 pissedconsumer.com complaints on this very issue has nothing to do with my "inability to read the fine print".

Cgaskin21
to Cgaskin21 #913775

Auto-correct sorry about last sentence. Should say "Other pissedconsumer.com complaints on this very issue...

P.S.- Dear notgivingit, I will not respond further to your or anyone's name-calling, sarcasm or ill-will toward this matter. I did not post my comment as a means of being further aggravated or harassed but only to advise of what happened to me.

Have a great day!