We are Class Action Law Firm representing current and former employees of GNC who were not properly compensated under the applicable wage laws of the United States and several states.

Although litigation is currently under way we are looking for more individuals willing to participate. If you are an employee or former employee who believes that you were not properly compensated and wants more information or to get involved, please contact us immediately at gncclassaction@gmail.com.

Your contact with our firm will remain confidential. We look forward to hearing from you to discuss your experiences working for G.N.C.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gnc?

Comments

just_wonderful

Hi I sent you an email from taralynhuber@hotmail.com and explained my situation please get back to me and let me know what you think

Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more Gnc - Hair Loss due to Women Biotin Shampoo Gnc "I am writing this regarding my hair loss because of Women Biotin Shampoo available in India. 5-6 months back I went to your store to buy Triple Cod liver oil where..." Read more Iheartmacros 16 Week Personal Macro Coaching Fitness Program Review from Ogden, Utah Iheartmacros "BEWARE!!! I purchase from this trainer a 16 week training and basically got NOTHING out of her... She didn't check in weekly, didn't have a weekly change up of exercise,..." Read more My beautiful dog dropped dead from GNC Calming tablets Gnc "Gave my dog 3 wafers (she was 83#) of GNC calming tablets. In an hour she dropped dead on the floor. She had been running and playing in..." Read more Splat Hair Color - My only wonder Splat Hair Color "I haven't had a issue with splat just curious as to why when I bleach my hair it turns purple lol. But for those having issues maybe this will help...." Read more Threads King - THESE BASTARDS CLAIM A 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE...BULL. Threads King "This company is THE WORST....run, don't walk from their website. I ordered a bra, they sent me a size A; I'm a D. It took an EXTREMELY LONG time- about..." Read more Gallagher Bassett - Absolute disgrace Gallagher Bassett "It has been a complete total circus! I was paid pittance to what I'm owed. Took 4 years to get anything. Total ignorance and runaround. As far as I'm concerned..." Read more Comcast - Horrible installation Comcast "I have a rental and the new tenants brought Comcast in. My issue is with the installation. I have no idea about the Comcast service. After the initial install (see..." Read more