We are Class Action Law Firm representing current and former employees of GNC who were not properly compensated under the applicable wage laws of the United States and several states.

Although litigation is currently under way we are looking for more individuals willing to participate. If you are an employee or former employee who believes that you were not properly compensated and wants more information or to get involved, please contact us immediately at gncclassaction@gmail.com.

Your contact with our firm will remain confidential. We look forward to hearing from you to discuss your experiences working for G.N.C.

Had an Experience with Gnc?

Comments

just_wonderful

Hi I sent you an email from taralynhuber@hotmail.com and explained my situation please get back to me and let me know what you think

Gnc - Product Received Melted Gnc "Placed my order, on MONDAY, with GNC for two boxes of Atkins Peanut Butter cups. Also purchased one other item and their one year membership. Chose ground shipping due to..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - Horrible Customer Service @ Store #4014 Cvs Pharmacy "I had yet another horrible experience today at Store #4014 CSHR #0606552 TRN# 9277 REG #02 with Store Supervisor "Jomaira". She really had some attitude as I was going through..." Read more Walgreens playing doctor is destroying my health!! Walgreens "I thought it was bad when Walgreens could not even transcribe a prescription correctly for the label on the bottle, they have shown they are even more inept at the..." Read more Edgepark Medical Supplies - *** Edgepark Medical Supplies "Dr. orders Supplies for a 30 day period, Special Tape ,ADB Pads, Non Stick Pads and Wound cleaner. What do I get 2 bottles of wound cleaner and 4 non..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more