I work there and they will lie to customers to cover there a**es. They cut my hours when I refused to lie to my customers.
I do have ethics you know. I would never lie and have the possibility of harming someone by selling a wrong product for the stores gain.
Guess what? Numbers are more important than the customer according to GNC. We have to sell multivitamins on every sale!
If we cannot sell certain items or meet point goals, we get fired! Yes, I said fired!
They harass me daily and do not give me the time to learn the products.
The manager just sold a customer multivitamins for excess water weight in his body. What?! Then griped at me for not doing the same.
Stay away from them if you want to stay healthy.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "Tuesday, July 19, 2016 Back in earlier July of 2016, my 85 year old mother who is Permanently Disabled, including having a Prolapsed Bladder, Heart Condition and Low Circulation In Both..."
- "This store has ha huge problem with customers parking where ever they want to. Complaints have been filed with the manager with no luck. Many people are angry but nothing..."
- "My 90 year old grandparents purchased a $11,700 Tin Roof! Erica Woodward-Ford was the sales rep from Lowes on Laurinburg NC. She never followed up to see if the job..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "I'm giving this gym two out of five stars only because it's a really nice gym. Very nice layout, lots of space, plenty of equipment and for the most part,..."
- "An oldie but goodie. They got me. Buyer protection is a lie. The seller has to agree he cheated you and to give you your money back. I must say..."
- "I purchased a Tempurpedic Cloud 11 months ago. Original out-gassing was significant but we survived. Over the past couple of months I have woken several times to severe..."
- "SPS (Spsreviewforum) is still running a massive scam throughout the internet scamming millions out of money. First of all, I have not been contacted in anyway by Hope or fake user..."
- "At our first scheduled meeting, Julie did not know our names. After looking at houses for 4 hours the first week, Julie left me two voice mails. In one of..."