South Dartmouth, Massachusetts
1.1
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

Received coupon for doing a protein meal plan type survey on their website.The coupon clearly states exp of 12/31/2015 and can be used in stores or online with code provided.

Tried to use it online and it didn't work. Contacted customer service with code and they told me it wasnt valid and asked what it was for (even though i'd already explained). Sent the screenshot submitted here to them and was told it was for in store only. If you can read you see thats not the case.

Responded again saying I was going to call corporate to complain about their incompetence and the reply I got was theyll give me the credit IF ive already placed the order.

No thanks.Will never shop there again and i use to be a good customer!!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Gnc and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gnc.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare Gnc to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gnc?

Comments