Gave my dog 3 wafers (she was 83#) of GNC calming tablets.In an hour she dropped dead on the floor.
She had been running and playing in the yard before that. She had hypothyroidism most of her life and was well treated with Soloxine tablets. I called GNC Safety and Customer Service and they told me "They don't test their products against any medications for adverse reactions or underlying conditions such as hypothyroidism. Why then is there no CAUTION or WARNING label on this product at least telling customers that they don't test so they can call their vets.
Natural?I would re-label "Dog-Killing Tablets." If their attitude was at all sympathetic (they won't even refund my money), I could at least have a shot at healing instead of crying.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Gnc Calming
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
You May Also Like
- "The GNC stainless steel shaker bottles are a total FAIL. The O ring leaks after two days and continues to get worse. I take them back and the..."
- "Cashew was my family's 11 year old Golden Retriever. On November 18, 2011, Cashew went to Makai Animal Clinic for a routine operation. We had been taking all 6 of..."
- "Placed my order, on MONDAY, with GNC for two boxes of Atkins Peanut Butter cups. Also purchased one other item and their one year membership. Chose ground shipping due to..."
- "My cellular phone was upgraded in may of 2012. Since the. It has been dropping calls to an obscene amount. After multiple phone changes and attempts to fix it, Verizon's..."
- "Flowers that I ordered for same day delivery to a funeral home for my future son-in-law's grandmothers funeral were not delivered. I received a confirmation that the order had been..."
- "I was waiting for a sale to purchase an Alienware Graphics Amplifier and when I saw it was bundled with a GeForce GTX 970 I decided to pull the trigger...."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."
- "My friend experienced a death and I wanted to send flowers. Their website didn't work, forcing me to call which was a nightmare in and of itself. It..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."