I WENT INTO GNC ASKING ABOUT A CERTAIN TYPE OF FISH OIL AND DHA FROM PLANT SOURCES NOT FROM FISH AND THE SALES CLERK TOLD ME SHE NEVER HEARD OF THAT.SHE TRIED TO SELL ME A VITA PAK WITH OMEGA 3 FISH OIL WHICH I DID NOT WANT.

PLEASE TELL THEM STOP SHOVING PAKS I DON'T NEED AT CUSTOMERS.

THEY NEED TO HAVE A BETTER VARIETY OF SUPPLEMENTS SO THE ASSOCIATES CAN HAVE A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF THEM.SOME PEOPLE DO NOT WANT TO TAKE TWELVE DIFFERENT PILLS EVERY DAY.I'M JUST SO TIRED OF GNC, I'LL TAKE VITAMIN SHOPPE INSTEAD.

SO TIRED OF GNC.........

Had an Experience with Gnc?

Comments

LOL funny calling them clerks.When I used to work at GNC, I'd get "Don't be a clerk" shoved in my face all the time.

The job title is sales associate.

We actually have to try to sell stuff and alot of it.The person probably knew exactly what you wanted, she just pretended not to know so you wouldn't *** up her sales with a *** one.

AGAIN STOP THINKING THAT WE ASSOCIATES ARE GOING TO KNOW EVERY QUESTION YOU ARE GOING TO ASK US!IF YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW GOOGLE IT!

STOP *** AND DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH ABOUT THE PRODUCT AND STOP THINKING THAT WE ARE JUST A BUNCH OF DOCTORS WHO KNOW EVERYTHING!:(

to Getting ***ed Exeter, New Hampshire, United States #587230

Getting Pissed, you're fired. You're a useless turd.

Vitapaks do contain PM(Commission) to Managers or Assistant Managers

And it is mandatory to recommend a vitapack to the customer to make up those *** P3

That girl should of just said Flaxseed...

Vitapaks have no commission on them.

GNC employees are not well-trained and they are paid hrly plus commissions for selling pre-specified products. The Vita paks are probably commissioned products.

You are calling her non intelligent because she was simply doing her job?What she was told to do?

If you even knew the sales goals and where our incentives lie...

I had a customer complain to me the other day for not having enough variety of RTD individual drinks. Threatened to start shopping elsewhere. LOL! Sure, get right on that.

I'll go out of my way so you can drop my average dollar, upt's, gold card percentage, and p3 percentage everyday.

All without even receiving a single dime in commission.If only the single drink/single bar customers would realize, we would prefer they shop at Walmart.

#120393

So you are saying they need MORE of a variety of products so the employee will have to understand MORE products when you are complaining about them not knowing about the products they have now? You should do MORE research on fish oil then shouldn't you. Or maybe just settle for the cheaper(quality and price) and die of mercury poisoning because the 3 dollar fish oil is soooo much better then the purified, higher dollar one:)

ok well first of all if gnc doesn't have the product you are looking for you can't expect the associate to know about it..second of all the associate was only trying to help you i am sure..and you don't have to take 12 pills to get your multi you can use a powder and mix it with milk or water..why do people complain about lil *** in life