Placed my order, on MONDAY, with GNC for two boxes of Atkins Peanut Butter cups. Also purchased one other item and their one year membership. Chose ground shipping due to the 'from address' being Phoeniz, AZ. When the package arrived, via USPS, the Peanut Butter bars where melted. And, the package had been shipped from SC not AZ.
GNC refused to refund or replace. It was my fault due to NOT purchase 2 day shipping.
Bad business policy and strategy.
Make sure to read the fine print when choosing how to ship during hot weather. And this is only May...
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Atkins Peanut Butter Cup
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
You May Also Like
- "I bought some drugs online with Canadian Health & Care Mall. Then get a surface mail notice from Canadian Border Control that they wanted to inspect a package (apparently..."
- "Gave my dog 3 wafers (she was 83#) of GNC calming tablets. In an hour she dropped dead on the floor. She had been running and playing in..."
- "I dropped off three prescriptions for refill on 03/02/16. I was told they would be ready in an hour. I decided to pick them up the next day. I received..."
- "Not a very good first time experience, left Orlando Flordia on a Friday night was heading to las vegas,nv. We were going threw Texas when some one rear ended the..."
- "Lowe's is absolutely nasty when dealing with customers injured on its premises. See http://lowdownloweshomecentersinc.blogspot.com . Especially in its choice of insurance adjusters, SRS also known as Sedgwick..."
- "My wife and I purchased a Modern Theory dining table, chairs, and buffet from the Summerlin location in January 2013. Each piece of furniture was defective and we made..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."