South Dartmouth, Massachusetts

Received coupon for doing a protein meal plan type survey on their website.The coupon clearly states exp of 12/31/2015 and can be used in stores or online with code provided.

Tried to use it online and it didn't work. Contacted customer service with code and they told me it wasnt valid and asked what it was for (even though i'd already explained). Sent the screenshot submitted here to them and was told it was for in store only. If you can read you see thats not the case.

Responded again saying I was going to call corporate to complain about their incompetence and the reply I got was theyll give me the credit IF ive already placed the order.

No thanks.Will never shop there again and i use to be a good customer!!

Review about: Gnc Protein Powders Coupon.

1.1
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time
Insurance Plans Acceptance
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gnc?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.