South Dartmouth, Massachusetts
1.1
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

Received coupon for doing a protein meal plan type survey on their website.The coupon clearly states exp of 12/31/2015 and can be used in stores or online with code provided.

Tried to use it online and it didn't work. Contacted customer service with code and they told me it wasnt valid and asked what it was for (even though i'd already explained). Sent the screenshot submitted here to them and was told it was for in store only. If you can read you see thats not the case.

Responded again saying I was going to call corporate to complain about their incompetence and the reply I got was theyll give me the credit IF ive already placed the order.

No thanks.Will never shop there again and i use to be a good customer!!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Gnc?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Express Scripts - Icing on the cake after getting laid off, incompetent, INSOLENT, and sad to say, benighted "customer service" agents.  Express Scripts "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...." Read more Express Scripts - Denied coverage for 17 submitted compound medicines Express Scripts "I submitted for Prescription reimbursement from the past year (2016-2017) I was denied by mail June 26th. First set of deniaIs was bogus. I submitted all necessary info. I even..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - They did not honor a valid coupon. Cvs Pharmacy "I got a coupon for a free L-Oreal Root Rescue worth about $9.50 with the purchase of a L-Oreal Hair color product, and made a special trip to CVS this..." Read more Gnc - Product Received Melted Gnc "Placed my order, on MONDAY, with GNC for two boxes of Atkins Peanut Butter cups. Also purchased one other item and their one year membership. Chose ground shipping due to..." Read more Rustrepairpanels.com rocker panels don't fit Rustrepairpanels "Stay clear of this company. The paper thin aluminium panels they sell don't fit. Mine were too narrow to reach the fastening points on the inner rockers. I tried to..." Read more Forest River - Failed Lippert frame on Cedar Creek Day Dreamer Forest River "Enroute from Reno to Alabama, got as far as Las Vegas and left rear tire went flat. Replaced tire and noticed that inside wall of tire had chaffed on main..." Read more Michelin Tires - DON'T COUNT ON MICHELIN 70,000 MILE TIRES TO ACTUALLY LAST 70,000 MILES: Michelin Tires " This is what happened to my Michelin 70,000 mile tires at about 57,000 miles, causing me to have to replace tires on a trip to Florida. The back tires..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more