Review about Gnc Shaker Bottle from College Park, Maryland
The GNC stainless steel shaker bottles are a total FAIL.The O ring leaks after two days and continues to get worse.
I take them back and the gentleman at the register says " that's a shame, I would just buy two more".Horrible customer service!
More Review Details
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Gnc Shaker Bottle
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Yes, Clearly there is a part mistake from iHerb side, in the website below the Shipping charges, there is a fine print saying "Duties and Taxes may be collected at..."
- "Walgreens (1/22/16) My issue with Walgreens isn't complicated. On 1/16/16, I got a prescription of Tamsulosin filled at the Enumclaw, WA, Walgreens. I picked up the Tamsulosin at..."
- "Received coupon for doing a protein meal plan type survey on their website. The coupon clearly states exp of 12/31/2015 and can be used in stores or online with..."
- "I am actually one who would like to pay: not trying to negotiate lower or get out of my tax liability. I just need a little compassion. Ive called for..."
- "Problem with quality control - just purchase the new, limited edition Red Velvet Oreo cookies and the package was missing 1/2 of the middle row. I noticed this before the..."
- "Failed as silicon band tore and separated... Now totally useless for wearing as designed...design failure...not worth the price of shipping...second one that's torn the same way...product no good and they..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."