4.0

I am not pissed nor do I want a refund.I AM concerned about the present use of numerous capsules being clear and being used for multiple vitamins and minerals.

If a mishap occurs, there is no way to determine what is in them. I will not go to the trouble of giving examples, just use your mind and recognize that medications and vitamins, etc. have been color coded or otherwise marked as long as I can remember. Identification outside of the bottles is critical!

I understand that GNC has surely determined that they can save money by using the same capsule for multiple things, but your prices are already much higher than many other very reputable companies. BE RESPONSBILE AND FIX THIS!!

There is no need to include pictures of different capsules I presently can see.Just FIX IT!!

Reason of review: SAFETY DUE TO INABILITY TO ID OUT OF CONTAINERS.

Preferred solution: USE MARKINGS OR DIFFERENT CAPSULES FOR EACH PRODUCT SO THEY CAN BE ID'D OUT OF CONTAINERS.

I liked: Staff in kernersville, Nc office.

I didn't like: That many products are now in same clear capsule.

Comments

???I worked at a GNC in the mid 80s and there were no issues with this.

Why do you think there is a suddenly an issue now in 2017????

What's changed?I guess the human race is getting dumber.

to Anonymous #1396352

I was a GNC manager 1990-1993.This was never an issue.

In fact, this is the first time I have heard anyone bring up such a topic.Indeed, I agree, the human race is getting dumber by the day.