I did not like the gnc website.it was not easy for new users to get around and trying to find how to use your gold card took alot of backing up and trial and error.

when it came to checking out, it gives the option of paying later wicth would have been nice, also says they dont go on credit. so i dont understand why i wasnt able to quaify for that.

doesnt give a reason or any help to fix the problem.and trying to change or correct a email address isnt easy or any less aggravaiting either

Had an Experience with Gnc?

Comments

You must be knew to using the internet or browsing website in general.

Btw... thee is a rather large button on most of the website that says "details" pertaining to the gold card and its usage. If you speak the English language... its all right there.

Dont try to blame your ignorance or someone else.

Express Scripts - As bad as it gets Express Scripts "Express Scripts seems to have a random number generator in their customer service algorithm: "One time out of every five fulfillments, let's just arbitrarily decide to deny our customer his..." Read more Gnc - Product Received Melted Gnc "Placed my order, on MONDAY, with GNC for two boxes of Atkins Peanut Butter cups. Also purchased one other item and their one year membership. Chose ground shipping due to..." Read more Walgreens - Prescription Refill Review Walgreens "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..." Read more My beautiful dog dropped dead from GNC Calming tablets Gnc "Gave my dog 3 wafers (she was 83#) of GNC calming tablets. In an hour she dropped dead on the floor. She had been running and playing in..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more