I did not like the gnc website.it was not easy for new users to get around and trying to find how to use your gold card took alot of backing up and trial and error.

when it came to checking out, it gives the option of paying later wicth would have been nice, also says they dont go on credit. so i dont understand why i wasnt able to quaify for that.

doesnt give a reason or any help to fix the problem.and trying to change or correct a email address isnt easy or any less aggravaiting either

Had an Experience with Gnc?

Comments

You must be knew to using the internet or browsing website in general.

Btw... thee is a rather large button on most of the website that says "details" pertaining to the gold card and its usage. If you speak the English language... its all right there.

Dont try to blame your ignorance or someone else.

Drugstore Com - Customer Service Fail Drugstore Com "Just recently lost my job of 37 yrs so I have no prescription ins. In advance I had spoken to Walgreens on line and at Store #790 in Ormond Bch..." Read more Gnc - Product Received Melted Gnc "Placed my order, on MONDAY, with GNC for two boxes of Atkins Peanut Butter cups. Also purchased one other item and their one year membership. Chose ground shipping due to..." Read more Gnc - Black Friday Fitbit SCAM Gnc "Black Friday GNC advertised Fitbit One for $9.99 and Fitbit Flex for $39.99. I order immediately on fri. (6) Fitbit One's for my kids/grandkids and 2 FB Flex for myself/husband...." Read more Gnc Shaker Bottle Review from College Park, Maryland Gnc "The GNC stainless steel shaker bottles are a total FAIL. The O ring leaks after two days and continues to get worse. I take them back and the..." Read more Benefitwallet - NSF Fees Benefitwallet "I entered an "online payment" reimbursement and for for some reason I was not provided an alert at the end of the request stating that it was received. With that..." Read more Dynamex - Untruthful and never delivered Dynamex "On August 18th Staples contracted them to deliver supplies. They delivered to someone named P. Pedro on Augeust 18th, 2017. Our office is closed on Friday's. There is no one..." Read more Virgin Vacations should remove Orchard Paddington Hotel from list Virgin Vacations "Horrible experience with one of the hotel options in Virgin's Paris Hotels self guided. The Orchard Paddington Hotel located at 86-90 Sussex Gardens, London, United Kingdom is the absolute worst..." Read more Jjshouse - Amazing experience! Jjshouse "I absolutely had to share the positive experience my daughter had when ordering from JJsHouse. We ordered a dress for her on August 15th and received it on August 23rd!..." Read more