Stay away from GNC store located at Marketplace in Naples,Florida.The sales person named Eric is a *** .

He will not return anything that is purchased at another GNC store as he claims that he loses money with returnes not purchased at his store. I had the receipt within 30 days and didn't like the product so I wanted to return or exchange for a different product , but he refused claiming that his store will lose money if is purchased other store .

Worst customer service ever.Never going back again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of gnc return policy. Gnc needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gnc return policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gnc.

Had an Experience with Gnc?

Comments

Cvs Pharmacy - Horrible Customer Service @ Store #4014 Cvs Pharmacy "I had yet another horrible experience today at Store #4014 CSHR #0606552 TRN# 9277 REG #02 with Store Supervisor "Jomaira". She really had some attitude as I was going through..." Read more Gnc Shaker Bottle Review from College Park, Maryland Gnc "The GNC stainless steel shaker bottles are a total FAIL. The O ring leaks after two days and continues to get worse. I take them back and the..." Read more Walgreens Slave Laborer when the Ceo's get their Bonuses Walgreens "In December 2014, Walgreens completed its strategic combination with Alliance Boots to establish Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. things went bad very quickly!!! Greg Wasson was forced out. With Greg Wasson..." Read more Peak Life - I do not want this....won't stop sending me overpriced vitamins that do not work. Peak Life "I was under the impression it was a free trial, and I figured I was supposed to cancel my subscription comma but once I got the first order, I do..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more