2.0
Turnaround Time

(best website and cheaper bodybuilder.com, took only 3 days and they gave my a free item)Item took more than 2 weeks to be delivered.Had to spend more money on top of the item I ordered because my I used all my protein.I will never order again from GNC because it makes me spend a lot of money online and it takes so long that what ever I use, I use it all.

Used all the other protein that I had to buy because my delivery was not here and spend it all. And I do not know why do I need to type at least 100 words to submit my review because I can do it in 2 sentences.

Too expensive and wont appreciate customer that needs the supplements an a daily basis.

This reviewer shared experience about "took more that 2 weeks " and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $56. This person is overall dissatisfied with Gnc. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gnc.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare Gnc to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gnc?

Comments

Gnc - Hair Loss due to Women Biotin Shampoo Gnc "I am writing this regarding my hair loss because of Women Biotin Shampoo available in India. 5-6 months back I went to your store to buy Triple Cod liver oil where..." Read more Walgreens playing doctor is destroying my health!! Walgreens "I thought it was bad when Walgreens could not even transcribe a prescription correctly for the label on the bottle, they have shown they are even more inept at the..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - Unprofessional security guard very rude man Cvs Pharmacy "Unprofessional security guard very rude man CVS Paradise and Harmon Las Vegas Nevada I have to go there right now and I feel very uncomfortable and it shouldn't be like..." Read more Rite Aid - Commen since Rite Aid "This is serious Rite aid labrea and rodeo I came in today to pick up my meds and i bought something yo drink with my FOODSTAMPS I did recieve a..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more