2.0
Turnaround Time

(best website and cheaper bodybuilder.com, took only 3 days and they gave my a free item)Item took more than 2 weeks to be delivered.Had to spend more money on top of the item I ordered because my I used all my protein.I will never order again from GNC because it makes me spend a lot of money online and it takes so long that what ever I use, I use it all.

Used all the other protein that I had to buy because my delivery was not here and spend it all. And I do not know why do I need to type at least 100 words to submit my review because I can do it in 2 sentences.

Too expensive and wont appreciate customer that needs the supplements an a daily basis.

This reviewer shared experience about "took more that 2 weeks " and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $56. This person is overall dissatisfied with Gnc. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gnc.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare Gnc to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gnc?

Comments